Sunday, August 5

4th of July in NC

For 4th of July, we had a great visit in NC with my family. I basically have no pictures but I guess thats just because we were having too much fun to take them?

We spent a lot of time at the beach & being lazy around the house, but Sam also got to meet most of my family on my Dad's side which was nice. We celebrated by Granddaddy's birthday on the 4th and saw some great fireworks just a few blocks from the beach house. Sam was totally up for anything (including winning the family poker game at my Nenaw's house) and my Dad & brother even got him surfing! Here's the few decent pictures I do have from our time in NC:

Sam & I on the front porch of the beach house
Sam (center) getting up on the surf board!
Babson family tradition - singing hymns at my Granddaddy's house


Siblings with my Granddaddy

Sadly I have no pictures from the visit at my Nenaw's house, because we got to see a good amount of family and there were some funny moments when my cousin Paige's 2 year old foster (soon to be adopted!) daughter Jackie basically fell in love with Sam.

We had a great time and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again at Thanksgiving! I'll actually be back in Cary in a couple of weeks for a wedding and then at some point again in the fall for one of Taylor's band competitions, so there will be a lot of family time this fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment